Saturday, 18 July 2026

Strike on Iran again

It easy to see that as soon as the FIFA World Cup goes to an end, Washington begins to strike Iran once again.


China is Iran's primary customer, purchasing over 80% of Iran total oil export. This is a fact. In this perspective, how can Beijing tolerate Washington's arrogance? With regards to Iran, Venezuela and Greenland, if China had done the same politics of the US, people and journalists would have said that Beijing is wrong and arrogant. They would have held a completely opposite view. 

Have a lovely weekend ☀

20 comments:

  1. ...and the last bombing was such a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uy, Te mando un beso y te deseo un buen fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how the news cycle works. One day it’s all football, the next it’s back to bombs and politics. If the US does it, it’s called strategy. If China did the same, everyone would shout arrogance. And with China buying most of Iran’s oil, it’s hard to see them just sitting quietly.

    Thanks for the post, Giorgio. Have a good weekend ☀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you, Veronica. If China did the same, everyone would shout arrogance. That's an owful combination between hyprocrisy and brainwashing.
      In this context, It's not easy to undestand how Beijing tolerates what the Trump Administration is doing in terms of arrogance and aggression.

      I appreciate you sharing your point of view.
      Greetings,
      G.

      Delete
  4. Oh politics, I don't like you, you only cause harm, and people die...
    Have a nice Sunday, kiss, Andreja!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s how it is in politics—anything can happen; white turns into black and vice versa—which is why I don't get involved.
    It’s incredible that we still have wars and are destroying the planet in the year 2026...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... not to mention of people and journalists who justify US' aggression because Iranians are shia.

      Delete
  6. Certainly would be different I'm sure if it was on the other foot as you say. I don't know how China tolerates what Trump is doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion there's only a way to stop US aggressions around the world: if China were to create an international teatry on the Asian continent like North Atlantic Teatry Organization, Washington's arrogance would go to end.

      Delete
    2. I don't know why Asia doesn't do what you say of something similar.

      Delete
  7. Hi Giorgio!
    Speaking of the World Cup, yesterday's match was phenomenal!!! I'll be watching the final today with my dad, as usual, and I hope there won't be a storm (there was one just a few dozen minutes ago, and we received warnings that there might be power outages!!!).
    Giorgio, speaking of Iran, I've written many times, and I'll say it again: the ayatollahs' regime must be destroyed!
    My good friend, I send you my regards and wish you a good evening and a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anna, a 5th grade boy/girl knows that the U.S. and Israeli governments have both actively pursued strategies aimed at regime change in Iran, as they intend to install a "puppet government" in Teheran.

      Delete
  8. The media strike me as morally bankrupt. They are particularly eager to serve the USA.
    One should question everything journalists write.

    Giorgio, I think it's great that you're writing about these important topics too.
    Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts about western journalists' unreliability .
      Have a lovely new week, Andrea 🌻☀🍒

      Delete
  9. ... I hope you've had a good weekend Giorgio.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me be very sincere; I am exhausted by all these wars and disasters happening across the world. We have witnessed so much tragedy that these strikes no longer draw the same shock or surprise they once did. I find myself wondering when all this fighting, war, and bloodshed will ever stop. It feels as though humanity has become a soulless entity, or else why would there be such endless conflict everywhere? Look at the situation in Nigeria, where the government seems to be acting like total jokers. With the constant kidnapping of kids and innocent citizens, it feels like no real action is ever taken. It is baffling that these barbarians are being forgiven and integrated into the Nigerian army, what could they possibly mean by offering forgiveness to them? The timing right after the World Cup wrapping up is definitely wild to watch play out. You make a great point about the massive double standard in how international politics get covered by the media. It is wild seeing how differently the world reacts depending on which superpower is making the moves. Geopolitics can get incredibly frustrating to follow when the media narrative feels so completely one-sided.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Melody. Thanks for sharing interesting information about the situation in Nigeria.

      With regards to Western journalists, who are completely one-sided as you rightly mentioned, I've noticed that most people don't analyse information spread by the media system . Unfortunately, most people are always so glad to believe that Americans are always right. It's a systematic psychological method designed to radically induce people to give up basic political analyse.
      I appreciate you sharing your interesting thought, Melody.
      Greetings

      Delete
  11. I think we all better hold on. I do believe it will get worse before better.

    ReplyDelete