Saturday 26 February 2022

Civilians in the outskirts of Kyiv

If Ukraine (or Georgia) were to join NATO, other countries such as Azerbaijan, Kazakistan, Uzbekistan, etc. would join NATO soon. That's why Mr. Putin can't tolerate such considerable geopolitical problem, as Russia would be surrounded by many NATO countries.
Unfortunately, when two groups don't deal about something the solution is war. But I accept military against military in war field. Those who are not fighting should not be attacked as this violate their human rights. 

Thank you to Willie, a dear blogging friend from the UK, as he sent me the powerful image above.

7 comments:

  1. Speriamo nella diplomazia.Buona serata.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart bleeds for Ukraine's people and all those who are suffering innocently from this totally unacceptable war.

    Happy Monday, Giorgio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are waiting for better news, Veronica!
      This morning the good news is that Moscow prepare for talks and Ukrainian delegation arrives for negotiations.

      Have a nice week, Veronica :-)

      Delete
  3. Compassion.

    https://www.alyinwanderland.com/2022/02/cute-grunge.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't look at this or other photos like it. I breaks my heart, I start to cry, and get sick to my stomach. I know it's because I cannot do any physical thing to help them.

    ReplyDelete