Sunday 23 April 2023

Break from blogging

Hello bloggers, have a nice and sunny Sunday!  ☀️

There is a relationship between the two above pictures, which I took last week in Rome. The second one shows many  tourists who have been gathering Vatican Square since late March. It's easy to see how they enjoy that Rome's landmark. ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
In addition, I noticed that some tourists also enjoy Italian milk and coffee with custard on top (1st picture ☕). It's great to see foreign people who enjoy both Italian monuments and Italy's typical food. Some tourists who came form North Europe are still wearing short sleeved clothes, although the weather isn't as temperate as it should in late April. 

A blogger friend from Malaysia, Veronica, two months ago published some posts about Rome after the had gone to Italy on holiday. She enjoyed both Rome's landmarks and Italy's typical food. ๐Ÿท

I am taking a break from blogging, as next week I will go to Ireland for six days. Many bloggers and friends of our blogging community would never disappear without a word ๐Ÿ˜Š ... I will get back blogging next month.

Regards,

G

15 comments:

  1. I love Italian foods too...
    Have a great vacation to Ireland.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you like Italian food, Tanza ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ

      Delete
  2. ...have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Giorgio!
    Italy is wonderful and I’m absolutely not surprised that there are very many tourists!!! The monuments, the culture, the history and the beautiful language (in my opinion the most beautiful languages are Italian and Spanish!). We can't forget about Italian music and songs! I, as a Polish woman, will also say: better climate than in Poland! More warmth and sunshine.
    P.S.
    My good friend from Italy I wish you many good times in Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anna, I'm glad to see your nice words about my country. Thank you for that! I hope you will visit Italy.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy Ireland! I had a blast there while I was visiting for conference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your blogging break and have a good six days in Ireland.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the mention, Giorgio.
    Have fun on your trip.
    Looking forward to seeing your photos!

    Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suerte con el viaje. Te mando un beso. Y Roma es muy bella.

    ReplyDelete