Wednesday 24 August 2022

Gaeta's split mountain

 

On 15th June this year I already showed an image of the split mountain which I took while I was sailing close to that evocative place located in Gaeta (South Italy).

https://blacknight2.blogspot.com/2022/06/

This week my nephew walked the whole path that leads to the split mountain's promontory, which is visited every year by tourists who are captured by this magic itinerary. He sent me these beautiful pictures.


If you visit South Italy, don't forget to see this magic place :-)    


15 comments:

  1. ...beautiful, I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to see you enjoyed the picture of Gaeta (the 1st one).
      Thank you for the appreciation, Tom :-)

      Delete
  2. Grazie per queste bellissime foto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sono contento che ti siano piaciute.
    Devo ringraziare mio nipote (figlio di mia sorella) che mi ha inviato le foto, dopo aver fatto l'escursione lungo il sentiero della montagna spaccata di Gaeta.

    Un caro saluto, Olga :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am overwhelmed with the beauty of this place. My kids will be in Italy next May. I will tell them of the split mountains. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hearing from you, Nicole! Please let me know what Italian places your kids will plan to visit.
      Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  5. Stunning vistas!
    Happy Wednesday, Giorgio ❤️❤️👍👍😀🤞

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giorgio wonderful, wonderful place! It will delight and very nice your photos. Giorgio I salute you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see you enjoyed the pictures of the Gaeta's split mountain.
      Last week we mentioned the Cassino Polish war cemetery. And the Gaeta's split mountain is located 47 km West from Cassino.

      Delete
  7. aww..... wonderful..... wish to visit one day

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful gorge there is! Amazing view

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done to your nephew for doing the walk and sharing these beautiful photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete